There are a lot of talks about the usage of Salesforce lightning components (SLC) for Salesforce apps among the admins these days. Regardless if you are first-time admins who have just started using Salesforce or experienced professional who is eager to change from Salesforce classic to Lightening, SLC has created a lot of curiosity. You may be thinking of what are uses of Lightening components and their detailed benefits.
What is Salesforce Lightning Component Framework?
- Salesforce Lightning Component framework was developed to build dynamic Salesforce web apps for both mobile and desktops. Salesforce admins use these components to build single-page web apps that offer an end-end experience on the platform for diverse functions. Salesforce Lightning and lighting components were developed for meeting the high demand for using the mobile device and the web development processes.
- With the traditional Salesforce usage, it could be made responsive and ready for mobile-only through the Salesforce1 platform. But with the advent of Salesforce lighting, the condition has changed. This means that both admins and customers will find it a lot easier in navigating the interface and also streamlining the services Salesforce offers them. Lightning components can be built, divided, and combined with other components without any hassles and allow you to create ideally customized pages.
- It also includes some useful and thrilling tools for developers and allows for the smooth functioning of apps for customers. Instead of just developing distinct elements throughout the apps, developers will have the option to extend SLC letting new components to be developed on top of every component. This allows the development of responsive apps for all types of devices.
Lightning includes these technologies:
- Lightning components increase the development and functioning of apps. They help in developing custom components that could be useful for both developers and admins. It will helpful for both to be used as reusable building elements, salesforce mobile apps, tailored communities, and modern lighting practice.
- Lightning App builder authorizes admins to develop lighting pages, without the help of code and tailored lightening components. Making the lightening components available in the lightening App builder can aid the admins to develop custom UI without using code.
- Experience builder lets the admins develop communities deprived of code and making use of lightening templates and components. It is similar to others that are including these lightning components in Experience builder for admins to build community pages without code.
With the help of these technologies, you will be able to flawlessly customize and effortlessly install new apps to mobile devices running Salesforce.
What does lightning components include?
Before getting into building Salesforce components, it is key to know the basic concepts and the options available. The lighting components can be reused as an application. Any lightening app is developed employing the small Salesforce Lightning components as the developed ones can be used again.
- Lightning components include .cmp extensions. And are relied on the thought of web components.
- They are the building blocks that form together as Salesforce. They also form the tools that are built with these blocks.
- The lighting components are built within Salesforce via the Salesforce Lightning components app builder.
- No extra software is required to employ the Salesforce Lightning Components App Builder.
- App builder will be reactive to all types of apps built using Salesforce Lightning components and function on all types of devices.
Advantages of lightening components:
- Unique Components: There will be no necessity for customizing and integrating specifically for the building of apps. The lighting components will cover suitability, functionality, and combining needed for the building of apps.
- Multiple options: It lets to build commercially suited apps that offer all the options from the steering menu system. These components could be shared with other users too.
- Supports multiple browsers: The lighting component framework aids all types of browser technologies such as CSS3, HTML5, etc. This will support the apps and developers to employ responsive designs and offer an improved user experience.
- Overall plan: The overall planning of the Salesforce Lightning Component is completely event-driven. It combines for an improved division of the components.
Types of lightning components:
There are three different types of Lightning components associated with the system. Knowing every type of component and their specialties will aid both developers/admins. It will make them know the in and out of what they need to build.
Standard Lighting Components: It can be hidden or chosen not to be used but they still come as pre-installed in the salesforce. Hence the name as Standard Lighting Components.
Custom Developed Lighting Components: These are used only by developers for building advanced customized lightning components. If you are an admin or normal user you will not have to deep dive into this. This can be used by developers to build customized components or apps.
AppExchange Lighting Components: Some of the components or apps that you need to build could already have been developed and are accessible in the AppExchange. In the same manner, as you would install any app, an admin or user could look and install pre-built Lightning Components from the Salesforce AppExchange.
Lightening the latest and stimulating technology that is extremely useful for both users and admins. But you need to associate with a reliable Salesforce expert like AdaptId where you will be guaranteed with reliable lighting services. We will offer value for money services via our proprietary Lightning libraries and guarantee success to both start-ups and enterprise organizations.