Salesforce implementation needs to be handled with utmost care under the guidance of a professional. Many online agencies provide such services, and we can help you have a successful Salesforce implementation in Salt Lake City, UT. Let’s take a look at what Salesforce Lightning has to offer.
Salesforce Lightning is a new and improved version, but we can’t explain it without Salesforce Classic. So before we talk about the benefits, let’s take a look at Salesforce Classic.
If you’ve already used Salesforce Classic, you can skip this part and get right to the benefits of Salesforce Lightning.
The primary objective of every organization is the growth of the company while keeping their customers happy. Salesforce Classic is a CRM that offers us a wide range of features. Features that assist the user in keeping tabs on every customer.
Many clients have claimed that it has proven to be a better alternative to emails and spreadsheets. With new innovative ideas, this CRM is flexible for processes that are updated frequently.
The software was designed to improve productivity, sales, and social media awareness. Here are a few of the best features of Salesforce Classic:
- Contact: With this tab, you can find all the customer information. From their social media profiles to their contact numbers and addresses.
- Accounts: A user can be linked to one or more accounts. The information related to these accounts can be found at the account’s tab.
- Opportunities: This tab features everything about the deal, from quotes to meetings. This information can be used to generate further opportunities and leads. It can prove to be a useful tool during sessions.
- Other features include a campaign tab for creating and managing ad campaigns.
Note: Salesforce has garnered a lot of attention since it started in February 1999. It was ranked number one for its CRM, sales, and services.
Salesforce Lightning is a component-based framework that has simplified the process for its business users. It is the next level of the Salesforce Classic. This framework has made customization a quicker process.
We’ll take a look at a few features and move on to the benefits of Salesforce Lightning.
In simple terms, there are many components on a page, such as a dashboard or a sales pipeline. The CRM makes teamwork simpler and engaging. The app/software developers can use the pre-built block of codes to create new components. An admin can drag and drop these components. Then we have appexchange, which has hundreds of lightning-ready components.
Benefits of Salesforce Lightning
Intelligent Home Page
With a large organization, that has multiple clients the possibility of missing a deadline exists. This feature is made up of two parts that contribute to its intelligence.
The assistant part keeps you up to date with things that need to get done. It keeps you appraised of the priority accounts. On the other hand, the performance charts display the data based on opportunities for a user or his assigned teammates.
Although few features are similar to Salesforce Classic, lightning displays customers activity history. Furthermore, you can make a call and leave a pre-recorded voicemail and send an email both of which are logged. The activity timeline gives a detailed view of planned meetings, open tasks, and accomplishments.
A better experience compared to classic. User documents, libraries, files, and attachments can all be found in a single place. You can use filters to refine the file list, create libraries to share content with users, upload files, and act on the files present in the file list. Preview the uploaded video or picture files at a higher clarity. You can also share your documents externally by creating a public link.
As attachments aren’t files, they cannot be shared or accessed. But you can convert an attachment into files with lightning.
- There is a lot of customization with lightning. As a user, you can create different types of pages, such as reports, app pages, and home pages.
- The improved filters and views provide a better way to keep tabs on the delegated, open, or overdue tasks. You can change the view of the calendar it will display a day, month or a week. If you have the privilege, you can also check a teammates calendar.
- Salesforce’s built-in themes can help you further customize the brand. You can favorite pages, groups, records, and lists. It’s easier to implement embedded chat with lightning you can do it from the service control. Accounts and contacts are optimized in lightning, so it’s easier to find all the desired information at a glimpse.
These are few of the prominent features. There are a few more enhancements that lightning has to offer, and the transition from Salesforce to Salesforce Lightning can be quite smooth. Various organizations can assist you in implementation of Salesforce Lightning. For Salesforce implementation in Salt Lake City, UT, you can reach us at adaptid.com.